Business success often depends on sustainable project and program success—whether in developing new products, responding to a major request for proposal, delivering on multi-year customer contracts, improving business processes, or implementing new IT systems.
Yet many organizations do not have core competencies in program and project management. Business leaders may be skilled in managing day-to-day operations but either lack the experience or don’t have the time to effectively manage large or complex projects.
Our project managers can come in to directly lead client projects or they can serve in an advisory and coaching role to the client’s in-house project manager. In addition, we can assist the organization in developing those core competencies and processes needed to effectively manage such initiatives in-house in the future.
iProject Partners can help you:
- Implement an effective Project Management Office (PMO).
- Review and analyze your Project Management methodology, your past projects and your project management goals.
- Analyze your processes and work with you to develop a systematic approach, introducing proven methodologies and toolsets where appropriate.
- Train your project managers and team members on effective project management practices.
- Provide continuous advice and support.
- Obtain project management experience not available in-house.
- Leverage the limited time or availability of in-house project managers.
- Maximize likelihood of success for critical initiatives.
- Mitigate risk of project or program failure.
- Enable higher productivity and better return on technology investments.