Lynn is a results-oriented, hands-on business executive with over 30 years of technology leadership, business strategy and execution experience. She has led the successful implementation of several large critical business and technology initiatives for Fortune 100 clients. She has extensive experience in global operations (US, Europe and Asia) and strong domain expertise in financial services – mutual funds, investment management, mortgage, banking & insurance. She is highly effective in aligning technology strategy and investments to achieve business objectives. Lynn has excellent customer facing skills and the ability to consistently deliver superior results on time and within budget.
- Founder and Managing Partner of an innovative IT consulting firm focused on helping financial services companies effectively realize the benefits and manage the risks of their IT investments. Worked closely with business and technology teams throughout the life-cycle, from defining and shaping the appropriate consulting engagement, through successful delivery of projects across multiple accounts
- Led information technology efforts to support new mutual fund business opportunities to provide retail investment products and services in Canada, Europe and Asia. Technology program included: establishing web sites, CRM systems, fund information repositories and interfaces to transfer agency and custodial services for each geographic business unit. Set the direction for all project initiatives to insure that the IT technology strategy was directly in line with business goals. Managed multiple internal and external teams in a matrixed and globally distributed environment.
- Managed the full life cycle of large financial services e-business projects from business case development through implementation. Responsibilities included: defining the strategy, developing the business case, managing the application development, establishing the infrastructure, designing the architecture, coordinating content and functional enhancements, and negotiating with vendors.
- Led the program management effort to plan the migration of applications in support of the merger between Pacific Enterprises (Southern California Gas) and Enova (San Diego Gas and Electric) to create Sempra Energy. This effort was geared towards achieving over $27 million in annual synergy savings across both utilities.
- Performed an in-depth assessment of fund accounting, securities lending, mortgage processing and transfer agency services, including a thorough review of contracts, SLAs, reporting and organizational structure. Developed comprehensive recommendations and a detailed roadmap.