Information technology today is critical for most organizations. IT is no longer just a supporting function, helping to automate routine tasks and promoting process efficiency, it has also become embedded in the products and services of many companies. Unfortunately, in many companies, IT is perceived as just a technical group. The IT systems, IT organization, and IT processes may be designed well from a technical perspective, but poorly aligned from a business perspective, creating dissonance between what the business needs and what IT is providing. We work with organizations to get the most value from their IT investments.
Our many years of experience successfully implementing technology combined with practical business knowledge help you transform ITfrom a technology-focused operation to one that is based on a portfolio of services that enable the business to achieve its objectives.
An effective IT Portfolio management approach can drive higher quality, reduce risks and optimize time-to-market across IT infrastructure management and application development and maintenance initiatives.
Because information technology is a driver of sustainable business growth, measuring and continuously improving IT performance tops the agenda for many executives. We work with you to find answers to some of the critical questions that are important to today’s CEOs and CIOs.
How can we measure IT performance in terms of overall IT spending, cost structure, and contribution to business performance?
- How well is our IT function performing compared with that of our competitors?
- How can we industrialize IT services to maximize efficiency and effectiveness?Our primary focus in IT Performance Management is the assessment and sustainable improvement of IT efficiency and effectiveness. We believe that having the relevant information necessary to evaluate and optimize performance is a vital component to effective IT management. We work with you to improve utilization of your IT resources and maximize the return on your investment by offering a comprehensive set of tools and frameworks that include.
- Industry Benchmarking.
- Establishing Critical Success Factors that map to business objectives.
- Identifying key Metrics.
- Developing a Balanced Score Card.
- Implementing best practices for measuring the availability, utilization and response time of critical applications and infrastructure components.
- Defining appropriate cost targets and service levels for the delivery of key IT services We help our clients navigate through decisions concerning how and where IT services should be delivered and by whom, whether by internal IT work groups or by outsourcing or managed services providers.Our IT strategic planning services also include evaluation of current skills and staffing levels, identification of skills gaps, and designing the optimal IT organizational structure to carry out the road map. If needed, we can also assist in the recruiting process and in negotiating win-win outsourcing relationships.