iP2 provides Start-up firms with the speed, agility and expertise they need from a trusted partner. We help our early stage clients rapidly realize market-potential and revenue. Some of the services we provide start-ups and early-stage firms include:
Business Case Definition
Whether it’s to validate a business idea or raise funds from investors, we work with entrepreneurs to develop and articulate their ideas into effective and actionable plans. Examples of the services we offer include:
- Industry Analysis.
- Market and Competitor Analysis.
- Products and Services.
- Financial Modeling and Projections.
- High level Operational Plan.
- Pitch Deck.
Prototype Design / Demo Development
Entrepreneurs need a demonstrable and presentable prototype to show to prospective investors and customers. Such projects are generally executed over 4-8 weeks and involve the following activities:
- Define core use case scenarios.
- Develop a “prototype script”.
- Select the technology stack.
- Develop a prototype mockup.
- Set up the development and deployment environments (AWS, Rackspace or any other cloud/hosted environment).
- Develop/deploy a demonstrable prototype application.
Upon identifying a pilot customer or test market, we help entrepreneurs rapidly build a usable early version (V 1.0) of their product . Time-to-market and speed are key. Such projects are typically executed over 4-9 months, oftentimes built upon the previous “prototype” phase and involve the following:
- Develop a detailed feature matrix and core product requirements.
- Develop a project sprint plan.
- Review the technology stack and ensure appropriate changes are incorporated.
- Develop a comprehensive and “navigable” product mockup/wireframes.
- Develop object model, data model and system specifications.
- Iteratively develop/test various modules/features through Agile, Scrum or another similar methodology.
- Develop Pilot roll-out road-map, “first” customer script, user-training plans, etc.
- Set up the production environment, deploy the application and on-board “first” customer data and users.